- The backing track must be used as is, without alterations to its tempo or pitch
- In the case of use of stems, the backing track’s character must be retained, no tracks are allowed to be removed and contestants are allowed only to edit the volume levels of the tracks
Contest deadline is January 31st, 2019, at 23:59 (GMT+2)
- All participations must be available for public voting from the beginning of the contest until its deadline, on 31 January 2019
- The panel of judges will decide on the final standings among the first 10 finalists the first ten days of February, 2019
- Following that, the 1st winner will select his desired prize, followed by the 2nd etc.